Friday, May 11, 2012

All the other kids with the pumped up kicks...you better run.

I don't really think it's acceptable to dance in the street or train just because the song on your iPod gets you going...but if it's Foster the People's "Pumped Up Kicks" then it's totally acceptable right? I mean who can blame you? ...Or at least that's what I've been telling myself today.

So I was thinking about dusting the old blog off and having another go at it since I do want to record all the events that may occur during my upcoming trip to England. Studying at Roehampton University in London for a solid month this summer should be exciting and is worth actually blogging for.

I was looking through my old drafts on this blog...reading half-finished posts (most of which were really funny--sorry I never finished or posted them) and thinking that I should try keeping up with this thing more often. Another reason to start up again is that the terrifying webseries "Exile" started up again last month, and I'll be watching it later or tomorrow and blogging about it.

Also, my own novel series, Three of Swords, is currently updating and off its inappropriately extended hiatus. We're on the second chapter of Volume IV: The Moon at the moment, and the action starts to really pick up soon.

illustration from Three of Swords, Volume IV: Chapter 2

So things to expect from this blog in the coming weeks:
  • Exile review
  • What I've been watching lately
  • Inside info on Three of Swords
  • and....ENGLANDDDDDDDDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment